Thursday, March 08, 2007

My first week in Class 3

Hello. Let me tell you about my first week in Class 3. On the first day of school I found out that I had been separated from my best friend V. I wasn't very sad because I thought he would play with me but I was wrong because he started hitting me. So I made new friends. They are A, R, R and M.

So you see, my friend V is very jealous as I have so many friends and he has only one friend P G. P G was one of my friends too but not any more. Our teacher Mrs. F makes us laugh a lot by making jokes about every one. I like many subjects as well. My top 5 are
1. Science
2. E.V.S.
3. Mental Math
4. Math
5. P.T.

So far my week has been very good and I want the rest of the term to be as good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you friends with V now ?

Anonymous said...

What about football?

Anonymous said...

Great work.