Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Alien Outbreak!!

On my way to school,on a bright monday morning,I saw a saucer shaped object in a field nearby.The thing had a huge bread on top of it .The aliens slowly came out of it and looked around.i felt like puking just looking at them.They had guns which looked like Heinz ketchup bottles and their packs were like baked beans cans.They were marching to "Amul Doodh pita hai India"and I couldnt stop laughing at them.The fun was short lived as the started shooting .I noticed only people who had baked beans were shot.So started running because I had baked beans as well.Then I fell, when I got up I was in my bedroom.After that I never touched baked beans again.

2 comments:

Rashi said...

hmm.....i think the aliens took their hatred for baked beans too far.

Unknown said...

hope the Heinz people don't stumble upon this post...