Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My friendly match

I was happy that I was in the football team. I had my first match on saturday. It was 6:30 am when we reached my school. We left school at 6:59 am and reached St mary's ICSE school at 7:15 am. The first two matches were a success; the third we lost 2/1. We played against St Mary's ICSE. All the people were cheering "Campion ! Campion !" and saying " 9 10 11 12, St Mary's go to hell !". It sent shivers down my spine.

We were about to leave when the pest control people came. Ugh ! We stayed calm and quiet after the match even though some of us were fouled because this was a friendly match

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey good show....but just curious why did the pest control come to a football match

Shona

a humanoid said...

its saturday ,holiday+its only the
football players who come.