Friday, November 17, 2006

My incredible week

Monday......

Today was the strangest day of my whole life. When I woke up, it was raining inside my room. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and the toothpaste was black instead of white. Everything was the opposite...My mom told me not to go to school ! I went with my friend to watch a movie. The theatre did not charge us money for the tickets; it was free ! But when we went inside they were showing Discovery channel instead of the movie. So I came home to watch T.V. But you won't believe it, the T.V. wasn't there. There was a b b bl black h h hole in it's place. It was the worst day in my life

Tuesday...

If you thought Monday was strange think again. This morning a robot was in my kitchen. "What are you doing here ?" I asked. "Making a cheeseburger" he answered. "A cheeseburger?" I asked. "Thats not a proper breakfast. Why don't you make an omelette?". The robot beeped. His metal head spun around, and then.... he screeched and said "I can only use my memory to make things and the only thing I know to make in my list of food items is a cheeseburger. Do not disturb me". "Hello. This is my house and you will do what I say or you can leave" I said. He left sadly.

Wednesday …

Today, on the way to school, I saw a troupe of wild monkeys! I waved. They waved back. I stuck out my tongue. They stuck out their tongues. I started to run. They started to run too.Then I found the monkey repellent spray. I picked it up and sprayed it on my body and threw it down. The monkeys did the same and they blacked out and fell unconscious. So I dropped them in the jungle and I was late for school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool blog! the possibility of your mother telling you not to go to school is so remote that it can only be a dream! however, such dreams are wonderful, and i hope you have more such dreams, and that some of these dreams become a reality!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

A very vivid imagination.You seem to have gone completly on your Mother. She too would spend most of her time day dreaming ! Keep dreaming dude you will always be happy.

a humanoid said...

thanks